- To develop the psychomotor skills required to safely operate the robotic surgical platform.
- To define the robotic surgical platform components, features, setup requirements, and troubleshooting measures.
- To leverage surgical case observation in defining how the robotic surgical platform is integrated into the OR setting and how the platform can be best utilized in clinical practice.
- To develop clinical efficiency through comprehensive team training.
- Sessions soon available*
* Waiting for dates, if you are interest please contact us.
5 hours of E-learning
- All you have to know about the robotic system
3 days in Paris
Develop all your technical skills (14 hours)
- with simulator dVSS – da VinciⓇ Skills SimulatorTMd’Intuitive Surgical
- with robotic system da Vinci Si, X, Xi (dry lab)
- Develop your non-technical skills – NoTechS (6 hours)
- Medical Crew Resource ManagementⒸ (Team Training)
Attentive of my moves during the training
Erwan, Marjorie and Pierre were helpful and accommodating since day 1 of 3 day workshop. They were attentive of my moves during the training and keeps on giving tips and tricks on going about certain situation on robotic surgery. I commend them for doing great job in training us.
A well structured teaching
I didn’t know much about the Stan Institute except for what information was available in the website. But having gone those 3-days training I received, I would say that they really offered a well structured teaching on the theoretical and practical aspects of Robotic surgery, but most of all emphasizing safety as this technology is useful only if you really know the potential benefits of its use. I would definitely recommend this course to my colleagues.
Trainers are very knowledgeable and accommodating
Very comprehensive training for robotic fundamentals and trainers are very knowledgeable and accommodating.
I will recommend to other colleagues
Perfect course it is a must, for everybody that want to practice robotics. I will recommended to other colleagues.
An excellent course
That was an excellent course, by a dedicated and with deep knowledge of the robotic system faculty. I highly recommend it.