- To develop the psychomotor skills required to safely operate the robotic surgical platform.
- To define the robotic surgical platform components, features, setup requirements, and troubleshooting measures.
- To leverage surgical case observation in defining how the robotic surgical platform is integrated into the OR setting and how the platform can be best utilized in clinical practice.
- To develop clinical efficiency through comprehensive team training.
- 21 to 23 October 2019 (full)
- 29 to 31 October 2019
- 13 to 15 November 2019
* Waiting for dates, if you are interest contact us.
5 hours of E-learning
- All you have to know about the robotic system
3 days in Paris
Develop all your technical skills (14 hours)
- with simulator dVSS – da VinciⓇ Skills SimulatorTMd’Intuitive Surgical
- with robotic system da Vinci Si, X, Xi (dry lab)
- Develop your non-technical skills – NoTechS (6 hours)
- Medical Crew Resource ManagementⒸ (Team Training)
Other Robotic Training Course supervised by STAN Institute :